Young children often need a little extra practice in visual discrimination so that they can see the differences between one letter and another. This book is designed to provide that practice so that children can begin to identify the letters of the alphabet. It also introduces some anchor words for each letter to begin to establish that vital sound connection. This book, in conjunction with the Singable Songs for Letters and Sounds CD and DVD will provide a strong start in helping any child learn the alphabet. This workbook has 4 different worksheets for each letter, including writing practice and visual discrimination, plus upper and lower case alphabet flashcards.
Printed Workbook - $15.00
• 118 pages - B/W, perfect bound, soft-cover workbook. 4 different worksheets per letter to support writing practice and visual discrimination, plus upper & lower case alphabet flashcards
Printed Workbook & Printable Files on Disc - $20.00
• Includes Printed Workbook
• Plus Digital Files (.pdf) of workbook Masters on Disc
Printable Files on Disc - $11.00
• Includes Digital Files (.pdf) of workbook Masters on Disc
Printable Download - $10.00
• Includes Downloadable, Digital Files (.pdf) of workbook Masters
All HeidiSongs materials are Copyrighted and are protected by Copyright Laws. HeidiSongs Copyright Policy: All HeidiSongs materials, CDs, DVDs, printable files or physical workbooks, are for use in ONE classroom. HeidiSongs allows you to print and/or copy as many pages as are needed for your use in your classroom. You may transfer a HeidiSongs printable file to another storage device for your own use. You may not give a copy of a file/materials/CD/DVD to a fellow teacher or lend the file/materials/CD/DVD to others for copying and use in other classrooms. You may transfer the music from a music CD to your own portable music player (iPod or MP3 player) for your own use.