This fun picture book is designed to help teach children that when they actively participate in school activities they will have much more fun and learn more, too! This book was written as a “social story” to help children that are a little shy realize that they can help themselves by stepping out of their comfort zones and “joining in” to the fun world of music, games, lessons, and play time at school.
The book is designed for children to actively join in and repeat some of the key phrases aloud with the teacher. Children enjoy the idea of a cat in the classroom, attempting to learn “how to be” in school. They love it when they find that they are smarter that Sittles!
• Includes the master for the paper bag puppet for the children to act out the story, "I Learn to Join In" Badges, and 2 coloring pages!
Color Picture Book* - $10.00
• 36 pages - Soft cover, Color & B/W pages inside, saddle-stitch, 8-1/2 x 11"
Printable Download - $10.00
• Includes Downloadable, Digital Files (.pdf) of picture book Masters
Printable File on Disc - $11.00
• Digital Files (.pdf) of picture book Masters on Disc
Color Picture Book* & Printable File on Disc - $15.00
• Includes Color Picture Book
• Plus Digital Files (.pdf) of picture book Masters on Disc
All HeidiSongs materials are Copyrighted and are protected by Copyright Laws. HeidiSongs Copyright Policy: All HeidiSongs materials, CDs, DVDs, printable files or physical workbooks, are for use in ONE classroom. HeidiSongs allows you to print and/or copy as many pages as are needed for your use in your classroom. You may transfer a HeidiSongs printable file to another storage device for your own use. You may not give a copy of a file/materials/CD/DVD to a fellow teacher or lend the file/materials/CD/DVD to others for copying and use in other classrooms. You may transfer the music from a music CD to your own portable music player (iPod or MP3 player) for your own use.