A singable, lift-the-flap book with eight pairs of rhyming words! It includes boat, goat, house, mouse, whale, tail, cat, bat, rug, bug, nest, vest, mop, top, fan and can! Instructions, masters, and song included!
A singable, lift-the-flap book with eight pairs of rhyming words. Includes boat, goat, house, mouse, whale, tail, cat, bat, rug, bug, nest, vest, mop, top, fan and can. Comes with full instructions on how to make the characters and the lift-the-flap book.
This download contains the MP4 file of the The Rhyme Song and the complete master, pictures, and detailed instructions you need to make the "Singable Book"! Heidi's class can almost always be found "in progress" making one of her "Singable Books!" Book making helps children learn to follow directions, develop their fine motor skills, and learn reading skills such as tracking, fluency, and concepts of print. Plus, each child winds up with a book to add to their classroom library of which they can each read and feel true ownership!
Zip file with 162 pages:
• Printable masters of The Rhyme Song book
• Cutting dimensions and templates for easy classroom prep
• PDF images of completed project
• Multiple text options including: Plain - Traceable - Lined - Blank space Traceable D'Nealian - Lined D'Nealian
• .mp4 file of the The Rhyme Song
• Written hand motions for the song