This short play takes no more than 20 minutes from start to finish, and is based on the traditional tale of the same name in which a mother frog goes looking for the best food to feed her babies. The music has a wonderful African beat to it that kids love to dance to, and one song even has them act out the life cycle of the frog! This musical is perfect for 4-8 year olds, appropriate for any season, and too much fun to miss!Characters include: The frog family, plus four different kinds of zoo animals that the mother frog visits in her search for food. By having four to six children play each animal, you can give every child in your class of 24 students a part in the play!
The Music CD includes everything necessary for putting on the play. Heidi will often transfer the audio files from the CD to her iPod for easier control while directing the play, and have a narrator read the script.The Music CD includes these complete music track sets:
1) Demo Tracks - with complete music with all the voices and music
2) Instrumental Only Tracks - No voices, only music
3) Solos out - Chorus only Tracks - With background voices only to fill out the chorus for a richer performance
Check out Heidi's blog for more information on the Wide Mouthed Frog:
-Our Last Day of School: FINALLY... and... The Wide Mouthed Frog Blog!
-Frog Blog - Week 28
Music CD & Script - $15.00
• Demo Tracks, Instrumental Only Tracks, Solos Out - Chorus Only Tracks
• Printable Script File (.pdf)
Music & Script Download - $15.00
• Downloadable MP3 Audio Files (.mp3) of Demo Tracks, Instrumental Only Tracks, Solos Out - Chorus Only Tracks
(*Note: This is a large file, please allow time for complete download.)
• Downloadable Printable Script File (.pdf)
All HeidiSongs materials are Copyrighted and are protected by Copyright Laws. HeidiSongs Copyright Policy: All HeidiSongs materials, CDs, DVDs, printable files or physical workbooks, are for use in ONE classroom. HeidiSongs allows you to print and/or copy as many pages as are needed for your use in your classroom. You may transfer a HeidiSongs printable file to another storage device for your own use. You may not give a copy of a file/materials/CD/DVD to a fellow teacher or lend the file/materials/CD/DVD to others for copying and use in other classrooms. You may transfer the music from a music CD to your own portable music player (iPod or MP3 player) for your own use.