This book is ideal for teaching kids how to pay attention in a fun and friendly way! Kids relate to Wiggles the Dog, who always seems to get it wrong in the beginning, but keeps trying and pulls through in the end! Children love to chime in with the repetitive text and say it along with the teacher. And when they do so, they are repeating the rules for good, focused listening skills over and over. Parents can use this book as a tool to help their active children learn when it is time to learn and pay attention, and that it is fun to learn!
The text addresses such common listening problems that occur during lessons, such as:
* playing with shoes or clothing
* rolling around on the carpet
* spinning in circles
* making noises
* talking with other children
* making off topic comments
* leaving a lesson to use the restroom
Also includes a reproducible student-sized book for children to color and take home, and "Good Listener" Badge with Wiggles picture!
Check out Heidi's blog for more information on Wiggles:
-A Pete the Cat Freebie- and a brand NEW Wiggles book!!!!
-Helping Kids Learn How to PAY ATTENTION and Other Important Social Skills
-Teaching Kids to Solve Problems Without FIGHTING
Full-Color Picture Book - $10.00
• 48 pages - Soft color cover, B/W pages inside, saddle-stitch, 8-1/2 x 11"
Picture Book & Printable Files on Disc - $15.00
• Includes Full-Color Picture Book
• Plus Digital Files (.pdf) of color & B/W Masters on Disc
Printable Files on Disc - $11.00
• Includes Digital Files (.pdf) of color & B/W Masters on Disc
Printable Download - $10.00
• Includes Downloadable, Digital Files (.pdf) of color & B/W Masters