Includes three different practice sheets for each word to reinforce sight word recognition, such as:
• Trace both whole and part of the word and then fill in the missing letters.
• Visual discrimination - circle the correct word amongst several “look alike” words.
• Write the letters of the word in boxes sized to each letter, to help children recognize the general shape of the word.
• Write the sight words in sentences with a “fill in the blank” format.
• Reading comprehension - read the word in a sentence, circle it, and illustrate its meaning.
• Mini-Songbooks include fun illustrations of the hand motions from the song.
Includes 285 pages: 52 words total, 3 worksheets per word, plus 2 page mini-songbook per word, flashcards and instructions
Words Covered Follow the Dolch Primer Word List:
all, am, are, at, ate, be, black, brown, but, came, did, do, eat, four, get, good, have, he, into, like, must, new, no, now, on, our, out, please, pretty, ran, ride, saw, say, she, so, soon, that, there, they, this, too, under, want, was, well, went, what, white, who, will, with, yes.
Check out Heidi's blog for more information on Sing & Spell series:
-Back from CKA, and Back to Work
-What is the best way to use "Sing and Spell"?
-Brand New: Hidden Sight Word Coloring Worksheets!
-Questions and Answers
Printable Download - $14.00
• Includes Downloadable, Digital Files (.pdf) of workbook Masters
©Heidi Butkus - All HeidiSongs materials, including CDs, DVDs, streaming media, printable files and printed books, are for use in ONE classroom. HeidiSongs Copyright Policy is here.