This set of editable parent guide posters are designed to teach parents how to work with their children at home on some very basic, essential skills, such as teaching pencil grip, teaching their child to write their name, how to help a child learn to use scissors, glue, glue stick, etc.
These parent guide posters are fully editable, so you may use your text or mine, and your images or mine! With these posters, you can quickly make these “your own” by inserting your own key phrases for instruction, such as “Just a drop, not a lot,” etc., for using basic school supplies. You can also insert your own translations to make them just perfect for your OWN classroom community! All documents are provided in both color and black and white.
Available in both English and Spanish translations, with both being fully editable in color and in black and white!
64 pages, color & B/W:
• Teaching Pencil Grip
• Teaching Name Writing
• Teaching Children to Use Scissors
• Teaching Kids to Use a Glue Bottle
• Glue Practice Page (not editable)
• Teaching Kids to Use a Glue Stick
• Guided Exploration of Linking Cubes (This may be changed to any other manipulative)
• Guided Exploration of Pattern Blocks (This may be changed to any other manipulative)
• Google Meet Rules
• Zoom Rules
**Both English and Spanish versions available for only the posters listed above**
•Writing Rubric (not editable)
•Stages of Childs Writing
• Instructions (English only)