Includes three different practice sheets, 143 pages total, for each word to reinforce sight word recognition, such as:
• Trace both whole and part of the word and then fill in the missing letters.
• Visual discrimination - circle the correct word amongst several “look alike” words.
• Write the letters of the word in boxes sized to each letter, to help children recognize the general shape of the word.
• Write the sight words in sentences with a “fill in the blank” format.
• Reading comprehension - read the word in a sentence, circle it, and illustrate its meaning.
• Mini-Songbooks include fun illustrations of the movements from the songs.
Add the Resource CD to:
• Easily print digital files from .pdf Masters
• Digital format makes it easy to use with Smartboards and other interactive projection devices for large group activities.
Words Covered Are:
ask, ate, day, does, every, give, going, her, him, just, many, must, no, off, only, our, ran, show, soon, take, them, think, walk, well, went, yes, and our Bonus Track - The Opposite Song
Check out Heidi's blog for more information on Sing & Spell:
-Back from CKA, and Back to Work
-What is the best way to use "Sing and Spell"?
-Brand New: Hidden Sight Word Coloring Worksheets!
-Questions and Answers
-Teaching Kindergarten: What’s Working?
Printed Workbook - $15.00
• 143 pages - Each Sight Word has 3 pages of Worksheets, 8 page mini-songbook, plus 2 sizes of Flashcards
Printed Workbook & Masters on Disc - $20.00
• Includes Printed Workbook
• Plus Digital Files (.pdf) of workbook Masters on Disc
Printable Files on Disc - $11.00
• Includes Digital Files (.pdf) of workbook Masters on Disc
Printable Download - $10.00
• Includes Downloadable, Digital Files (.pdf) of workbook Masters
©Heidi Butkus - All HeidiSongs materials, including CDs, DVDs, streaming media, printable files and printed books, are for use in ONE classroom. HeidiSongs Copyright Policy is here.