This is an adorable little picture book designed to help children learn and master some basic school rules in a fun, friendly, and easy way. Children love to chime in with the repetitive text, and this choral response format further reinforces the lesson. Teachers can use this as a fun tool to help children learn the rules of school at the beginning of the school and as a reinforcement throughout the year. Parents can use this picture book to help their child with reinforcing their school rules, as well as help prepare their child for starting a new year, classroom, or school.
The text for the book covers the following rules:
* Talking during lessons
* Running inside
* Coming back in from recess when the bell rings
Includes a reproducible student-sized book for children to color and take home, scalable for multiple sizes and paper bag puppet master for children to act out the story!
Check out Heidi's blog for more information on Wiggles:
-Week One: Wiggles Learns the Rules at School, The Homework Bell, Calendar Book Updates, and More!
-Kindergarten Lesson Plans, Week One!
-A Pete the Cat Freebie- and a brand NEW Wiggles book!!!!
Full-Color Picture Book - $10.00
• 36 pages - Soft cover, Color & B/W pages inside, saddle-stitch, 8-1/2 x 11"
Picture Book & Printable Files on Disc - $15.00
• Includes Full-Color Picture Book
• Plus Digital Files (.pdf) of color & B/W Masters on Disc
Printable Files on Disc - $11.00
• Includes Digital Files (.pdf) of color & B/W Masters on Disc
Printable Download - $10.00
• Includes Downloadable, Digital Files (.pdf) of color & B/W Masters