Includes three different practice sheets, 164 pages total, for each word to reinforce sight word recognition, such as:
• Trace both whole and part of the word and then fill in the missing letters.
• Visual discrimination - circle the correct word amongst several “look alike” words.
• Write the letters of the word in boxes sized to each letter, to help children recognize the general shape of the word.
• Write the sight words in sentences with a “fill in the blank” format.
• Reading comprehension - read the word in a sentence, circle it, and illustrate its meaning.
• Mini-Songbooks include fun illustrations of the hand motions from the song.
Add the Resource CD to:
• Easily print digital files from .pdf Masters
• Digital format makes it easy to use with Smartboards and other interactive projection devices for large group activities.
again, away, because, come, could, help, house, how, jump, little, look, make, one, run, should, their, there, they're, three, to, too, two, want, we're, were, when, where, who, why, and would.
Check out Heidi's blog for more information on Sing & Spell:
-Back from CKA, and Back to Work
-What is the best way to use "Sing and Spell"?
-Brand New: Hidden Sight Word Coloring Worksheets!
-Questions and Answers
Printable Files on Disc - $11.00
• Includes Digital Files (.pdf) of workbook Masters on Disc
Printable Download - $10.00
• Includes Downloadable, Digital Files (.pdf) of workbook Masters
All HeidiSongs materials are Copyrighted and are protected by Copyright Laws. HeidiSongs Copyright Policy: All HeidiSongs materials, CDs, DVDs, printable files or physical workbooks, are for use in ONE classroom. HeidiSongs allows you to print and/or copy as many pages as are needed for your use in your classroom. You may transfer a HeidiSongs printable file to another storage device for your own use. You may not give a copy of a file/materials/CD/DVD to a fellow teacher or lend the file/materials/CD/DVD to others for copying and use in other classrooms. You may transfer the music from a music CD to your own portable music player (iPod or MP3 player) for your own use.