This fun picture book is designed to help teach children that when they actively participate in school activities they will have much more fun and learn more, too! This book was written as a “social story” to help children that are a little shy realize that they can help themselves by stepping out of their comfort zones and “joining in” to the fun world of music, games, lessons, and play time at school.
36 pages - Soft cover, Color & B/W pages inside, saddle-stitch, 8-1/2 x 11"
The book is designed for children to actively join in and repeat some of the key phrases aloud with the teacher. Children enjoy the idea of a cat in the classroom, attempting to learn “how to be” in school. They love it when they find that they are smarter that Sittles!
• Includes the master for the paper bag puppet for the children to act out the story, "I Learn to Join In" Badges, and 2 coloring pages!
Color Picture Book* - $10.00
• 36 pages - Soft cover, Color & B/W pages inside, saddle-stitch, 8-1/2 x 11"
Printable Download - $10.00
• Includes Downloadable, Digital Files (.pdf) of picture book Masters
Printable File on Disc - $11.00
• Digital Files (.pdf) of picture book Masters on Disc
Color Picture Book* & Printable File on Disc - $15.00
• Includes Color Picture Book
• Plus Digital Files (.pdf) of picture book Masters on Disc
©Heidi Butkus - All HeidiSongs materials, including CDs, DVDs, streaming media, printable files and printed books, are for use in ONE classroom. HeidiSongs Copyright Policy is here.