Young children often need a little extra practice in visual discrimination so that they can see the differences between one letter and another. This book is designed to provide that practice so that children can begin to identify the letters of the alphabet. It also introduces some anchor words for each letter to begin to establish that vital sound connection.
118 Pages: This workbook, in conjunction with the Singable Songs for Letters and Sounds CD and DVD will provide a strong start in helping any child learn the alphabet. This workbook has 4 different worksheets for each letter, including writing practice and visual discrimination, plus upper and lower case alphabet flashcards.
Find more information on Singable Songs for Letters & Sounds on Heidi's blog:
-Five Weeks Down: Tricks for Learning the Alphabet
-How to Teach the Alphabet!
-Help! My Child Failed the DIBELS Test!
-What’s Working: Week Seven
Printed Workbook - $15.00
• 118 pages - B/W, perfect bound, soft-cover workbook. 4 different worksheets per letter to support writing practice and visual discrimination, plus upper & lower case alphabet flashcards
Printed Workbook & Printable Files on Disc - $20.00
• Includes Printed Workbook
• Plus Digital Files (.pdf) of workbook Masters on Disc
Printable Files on Disc - $11.00
• Includes 118 Digital Files (.pdf) of workbook Masters on Disc
Printable Download - $10.00
• Includes Downloadable, Digital Files (.pdf) of workbook Masters
©Heidi Butkus - All HeidiSongs materials, including CDs, DVDs, streaming media, printable files and printed books, are for use in ONE classroom. HeidiSongs Copyright Policy is here.