This fun and motivational workbook includes ten different practice sheets for each number 1-10 to build recognition and formation skills. One thing that is really fun about it is that at the beginning of the workbook, I introduced each character with it’s own little poem and coloring page. The children clap out the number of limbs or features that each character should have.
Includes 109 pages of number recognition and formation drills, including:
• Clap and count along poem to make into a booklet
• Circle and find - numeral discrimination.
• Trace and write - number writing practice.
• Count and Draw the missing pieces of the characters.
• Counting practice pages - include a “cut and paste” format, “circle the correct number” format, “draw the correct amount” format, and “count and color” the correct number format.
• Easily print digital files from Adobe .pdf Masters.
Check out Heidi's blog for more information on Counting Creatures:
-Six Weeks Down: Introducing.... Counting Creatures
-Seven Weeks Down: More Fun With Counting Creatures, iPad Apps, and More!
-Kindergarten Homework- The Easy Way!
Printed Workbook - $15.00
• 108 pages - B/W, perfect bound, soft-cover workbook. 10 different types of numbers worksheets for numbers 1-10, plus an interactive, clap and count-along poem about each number.
Printed Workbook & Printable Files on Disc - $20.00
• Includes Printed Workbook
• Plus Digital Files (.pdf) of workbook Masters on Disc
Printable Files on Disc - $11.00
• Includes Digital Files (.pdf) of workbook Masters on Disc
Printable Download - $10.00
• Includes Downloadable, Digital Files (.pdf) of workbook Masters
All HeidiSongs materials are Copyrighted and are protected by Copyright Laws. HeidiSongs Copyright Policy: All HeidiSongs materials, CDs, DVDs, printable files or physical workbooks, are for use in ONE classroom. HeidiSongs allows you to print and/or copy as many pages as are needed for your use in your classroom. You may transfer a HeidiSongs printable file to another storage device for your own use. You may not give a copy of a file/materials/CD/DVD to a fellow teacher or lend the file/materials/CD/DVD to others for copying and use in other classrooms. You may transfer the music from a music CD to your own portable music player (iPod or MP3 player) for your own use.